The reality is, most Canadians find themselves in a financial crisis at some time during their life. Professional Assistance, from OCCA, will help you take control of your debt situation.
With OCCA, YOU determine how much YOU can afford. We arrange a repayment plan tailored to your personal financial situation. Whether you are on a fixed income, pension, employed, or out of work, OCCA will develop a plan that works for YOU!
Remember, with OCCA you are Never Alone:
- OCCA handles your creditor calls
- OCCA arranges affordable payments
- OCCA negotiates lower interest rates
- OCCA secures settlements
- OCCA resolves disputes
- OCCA protects your legal rights
A Message from our President, Ed Portelli:
Life is complicated, and let’s face it, things happen in our lives that can change our financial situation from in the black to in the red. Whether it is a divorce, the loss of a job, illness, the loss of a loved one, or just plain inflation, we are all vulnerable from unexpected difficulties. When you find your debt is taking over your life, it’s time to get some relief.
Do you Need Debt Relief?
- Are you retired, on a fixed income or pension, and do not have enough money every month to make your payments?
- Have your monthly bills increased, due to a divorce or marriage breakdown?
- Are Collection Agencies or Landlords now calling you, due to missed bill or rent payments?
- Have you been considering bankruptcy, or so called “Non-Profit Credit Counselling?”
To speak with a counselor please call 1-866-873-6222 for your free financial assessment.